- Closed Prices:$157,500 to $233,000
- Median Sale Price:$210,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$255/mo,$76/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,246 to 3,252Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Turtle Creek is a neighborhood in Tampa, Florida. Homes in Turtle Creek are 2,100 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Turtle Creek typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.