- Current Prices:$269,500 to $294,500
- Closed Prices:$210,000 to $340,000
- Median Sale Price:$255,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$156
- Association Fee Ranges:$255/mo,$76 to $85/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,246 to 3,252Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Turtle Creek is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Turtle Creek are about $140,000 – $325,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.