- Current Prices:$150,000 to $464,000
- Closed Prices:$132,500 to $257,000
- Median Sale Price:$155,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$110
- Association Fee Ranges:$200/quarter,$0,$185 to $419/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:1,167 to 2,037Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Turtle Creek Village is largely a condo community. The homes in Turtle Creek Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Turtle Creek Village are about $95,000 – $180,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.