- Current Prices:$450,000 to $499,000
- Closed Prices:$196,000 to $760,000
- Median Sale Price:$419,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$140
- Association Fee Ranges:$92/mo,$70 to $400
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1971 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,400 to 7,289Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
An array of home designs and prices can be found in the wonderful community of Turtle Creek Village. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $91 to $400, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,471 to as high as $9,334. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $91 to $400, and taxes for the year can range from $1,466 to $2,886. Here you can find a number of residences that feature a driveway with a garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.