- Current Prices:$1,500,000
- Closed Prices:$247,000 to $1,250,000
- Median Sale Price:$805,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$483
- Association Fee Ranges:$70 to $800
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1971 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:1,400 to 3,767Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
Turtle Creek Village is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Turtle Creek Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Turtle Creek Village are about $135,000 – $745,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.