- Current Prices:$719,000 to $5,198,000
- Closed Prices:$630,000 to $4,905,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,179,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$694
- Association Fee Ranges:$199 to $478/mo,$0 to $478
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,116 to 6,141Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Turtle Ridge features a handful of single-family, condo and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Turtle Ridge are about $550,000 – $5,480,000 and sit on 18.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.