- Current Prices:$347,000 to $729,000
- Closed Prices:$325,000 to $576,000
- Median Sale Price:$450,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$203
- Association Fee Ranges:$160 to $265/quarter,$0 to $725,$30 to $135/mo
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1988 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,509 to 4,305Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Turtle Run are about $230,000 – $555,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.