- Current Prices:$275,000
- Closed Prices:$229,800 to $314,000
- Median Sale Price:$291,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$201
- Association Fee Ranges:$455/quarter,$175 to $266/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1983 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,145 to 2,103Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Turtleback Crossing is a neighborhood in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida. Homes in Turtleback Crossing are 1,500 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Turtleback Crossing typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.