- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $362,000
- Median Sale Price:$270,000 0
- Association Fee Ranges:$548,$175 to $266/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1983 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,145 to 2,103Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
Turtleback Crossing is largely a attached home community. The homes in Turtleback Crossing represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Turtleback Crossing are about $160,000 – $360,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.