- Current Prices:$595,000
- Closed Prices:$445,000 to $655,000
- Median Sale Price:$630,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$233
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:2,033 to 3,591Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Tuscany are $520,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.