- Current Prices:$309,900 to $355,000
- Closed Prices:$240,000 to $345,000
- Median Sale Price:$306,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$120 to $148/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,546 to 4,496Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Tuscany is a neighborhood in Tampa, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are contemporary, florida and traditional style, and they were built between 2009 and 2014. Homes in Tuscany are 2,600 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Tuscany typically have two spaces.