- Current Prices:$499,990 to $544,000
- Closed Prices:$424,900 to $525,000
- Median Sale Price:$450,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$171
- Association Fee Ranges:$416.67 to $425
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:2,043 to 3,255Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Tuscany Village features a handful of attached and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Tuscany Village are about $205,000 – $590,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.