- Current Prices:$206,000 to $1,095,000
- Closed Prices:$143,000 to $1,085,000
- Median Sale Price:$383,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$197
- Association Fee Ranges:$206 to $557,$68.25 to $425/quarter,$0 to $550,$20 to $1250,$20 to $325/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1971 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:980 to 6,911Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 10Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
Tuscawilla is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Tuscawilla are about $135,000 – $900,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.