- Current Prices:$87,777 to $159,900
- Closed Prices:$20,000 to $45,000
- Median Sale Price:$35,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$74
- Association Fee Ranges:$240 to $675/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1963 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:880 to 1,200Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Tustin Village features a handful of manufactured, single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Tustin Village are about $20,000 – $3,900,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, garage, driveway and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.