- Current Prices:$297,000 to $509,900
- Closed Prices:$275,000 to $510,000
- Median Sale Price:$385,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$228
- Association Fee Ranges:$636/mo,$1550 to $2100/quarter,$402 to $1839
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:1,222 to 2,578Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
For those looking to invest in a new home, Twelve Oaks features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the buyer's needs. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $504 to $1,839, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,892 to as high as $6,284. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $504 to $1,839. Property taxes for the year can range from $4,622 to $5,443.