- Current Prices:$680,000
- Closed Prices:$645,000 to $720,000
- Median Sale Price:$689,800
- Average $ per sq ft:$451
- Association Fee Ranges:$205,$190 to $205/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,509 to 1,865Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Twelve Picket Lane features a handful of attached and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Twelve Picket Lane are $645,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.