- Current Prices:$179,500 to $324,900
- Closed Prices:$159,000 to $287,900
- Median Sale Price:$220,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$229
- Association Fee Ranges:$507 to $915/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1961 to 1963
- Sq. Ft.:771 to 1,337Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. The luxurious amenities include club house, common elevator, community dock, community pool, greenbelt, laundry, other, and perimeter fencing.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in None. In general, homes in Twenty-One Turtle Creek Condominiums are about $90,000 – $300,000 and sit on 2.75-acre lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.