- Closed Prices:$187,500 to $204,000
- Median Sale Price:$192,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1956 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:1,060 to 2,224Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Twenty Sixth Street represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Twenty Sixth Street are about $55,000 – $190,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, 1-car garage and carport.