- Closed Prices:$170,000 to $187,500
- Median Sale Price:$178,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1956 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:1,380 to 2,224Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Twenty Sixth Street is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Twenty Sixth Street represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Twenty Sixth Street are about $55,000 – $190,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage and carport.