- Current Prices:$1,295,000
- Closed Prices:$649,000 to $1,375,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,017,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$501
- Association Fee Ranges:$235,$0 to $302,$125 to $250/quarter,$39 to $385/mo,$294 to $460
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1977 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,360 to 3,076Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
Twin Creeks South is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Twin Creeks South represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Twin Creeks South are about $275,000 – $1,250,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, int access from garage, side yard access, garage parking, off street parking, rv/boat parking, space per unit - 2, covered parking, enclosed garage, other, detached garage, workshop in garage and guest parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.