- Current Prices:$270,000 to $479,900
- Closed Prices:$227,500 to $492,000
- Median Sale Price:$355,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$144
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $2196/mo,$0 to $840/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,288 to 4,184Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Twin Lakes is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Twin Lakes are about $230,000 – $480,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.