- Current Prices:$125,000
- Closed Prices:$80,000 to $120,000
- Median Sale Price:$111,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$116
- Association Fee Ranges:$266 to $306.08
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:977 to 1,362Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - less than 1/8 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
You can find home designs and prices to accommodate your budget in the community of Twin Lakes South Condominiums. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $266 to $306, and taxes for the year range from as low as $223 to as high as $2,016. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $266 to $306, and taxes for the year range from as low as $302 to as high as $867.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.