- Closed Prices:$38,750 to $265,000
- Median Sale Price:$226,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$172/mo,$25 to $50
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1964 to 1975
- Sq. Ft.:800 to 3,800Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Twin Oaks is a neighborhood in Joliet, Illinois. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are ranch, traditional, contemporary, split level and cape cod style, and they were built between 1964 and 1973. Homes in Twin Oaks are 2,100 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Twin Oaks typically have two spaces. Most homes in this community have finished basements.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.