- Closed Prices:$38,750 to $265,000
- Median Sale Price:$219,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$172/mo,$25 to $50
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1964 to 1975
- Sq. Ft.:800 to 3,800Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/2 acres
Twin Oaks features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the needs of those looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $25 to $172, and taxes for the year range from as low as $5,811 to as high as $8,596. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $25 to $172. Property taxes for the year are around $1,724. It is typical for the homes in the community to have finished basements. The area features homesites averaging around a quarter acre in size.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.