- Current Prices:$249,000 to $496,900
- Closed Prices:$163,000 to $506,000
- Median Sale Price:$230,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$170
- Association Fee Ranges:$450/mo,$0 to $525,$0 to $850
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:1,325 to 3,938Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Twin Oaks Village are about $150,000 – $540,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.