- Current Prices:$245,000 to $412,500
- Closed Prices:$170,000 to $418,540
- Median Sale Price:$259,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$114
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$117 to $135.09/quarter,$66.5 to $543.5
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,040 to 4,308Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Two Creeks are about $150,000 – $430,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.