- Closed Prices:$335,000
- Median Sale Price:$335,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$124.3/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,853 to 3,388Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Tydings Acres is a neighborhood in Eldersburg, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 2000 and 2001. Homes in Tydings Acres are 2,000 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Tydings Acres typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.