- Current Prices:$234,000
- Closed Prices:$192,000 to $218,900
- Median Sale Price:$205,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$138
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $181/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,509 to 1,958Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Umbria is a neighborhood in Homestead, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is condo, and the majority are townhouse style, and they were built between 2006 and 2013. Homes in Umbria are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Umbria typically have one space.