- Current Prices:$239,900
- Closed Prices:$198,000 to $234,000
- Median Sale Price:$210,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$149
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $182/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,509 to 1,958Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Umbria is largely a condo community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Umbria are $200,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.