- Current Prices:$325,000 to $399,999
- Closed Prices:$253,000 to $392,000
- Median Sale Price:$322,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$133
- Association Fee Ranges:$69 to $72/mo,$182 to $220/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:2,109 to 5,070Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
University Estates features a wonderful variety of designs for anyone looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $68 to $820. Property taxes range from as low as $2,697 to as high as $6,466.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.