- Current Prices:$599,000 to $599,999
- Closed Prices:$493,000 to $730,000
- Median Sale Price:$600,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$493
- Association Fee Ranges:$365 to $373,$335 to $437/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1992 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:896 to 1,722Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, University Gardens features a handful of attached, condo and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in University Gardens are about $195,000 – $695,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, underground parking, street, other and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.