- Current Prices:$115,000 to $165,000
- Closed Prices:$105,000 to $185,000
- Median Sale Price:$132,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$110
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$320 to $2740,$0 to $228/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:972 to 2,018Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
University Heights is a neighborhood in Charlotte, North Carolina. Homes in University Heights are 1,400 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in University Heights typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.