- Current Prices:$1,548,000 to $4,395,000
- Closed Prices:$1,350,000 to $4,242,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,550,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1341
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $525
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1921 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:850 to 3,960Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in University Heights are about $730,000 – $5,800,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, carport, street, off street parking, detached garage, other and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.