- Current Prices:$130,000
- Closed Prices:$215,000 to $375,000
- Median Sale Price:$349,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$173
- Association Fee Ranges:$75 to $222/mo,$0 to $75
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1971 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:752 to 2,300Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
University Heights is a neighborhood in Pembroke Pines, Florida. Homes in University Heights are 1,800 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in University Heights typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.