- Current Prices:$224,900
- Closed Prices:$192,000 to $239,000
- Median Sale Price:$207,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$196
- Association Fee Ranges:$100,$90 to $115/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,153 to 1,438Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in University Landings are about $110,000 – $225,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.