- Current Prices:$515,000 to $798,888
- Closed Prices:$480,000 to $494,900
- Median Sale Price:$487,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$249
- Association Fee Ranges:$125/mo,$125
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2017 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,829 to 3,173Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2017 and continuing today. In general, homes in University Park are $580,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.