- Current Prices:$225,000 to $1,395,000
- Closed Prices:$267,500 to $1,362,500
- Median Sale Price:$526,714
- Average $ per sq ft:$218
- Association Fee Ranges:$7200,$105 to $223/mo,$985 to $1882/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1992 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,344 to 5,841Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in University Park Country Club are about $300,000 – $2,395,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.