- Current Prices:$360,000 to $1,149,000
- Closed Prices:$164,600 to $1,175,000
- Median Sale Price:$429,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$405
- Association Fee Ranges:$360,$155 to $362/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1898 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:480 to 3,627Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in University Park are about $175,000 – $800,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.