- Current Prices:$399,900 to $518,000
- Closed Prices:$399,000 to $527,000
- Median Sale Price:$419,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$166
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1991 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:2,472 to 3,054Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in University Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in University Park are about $270,000 – $520,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.