- Current Prices:$3,249,000 to $4,550,000
- Closed Prices:$1,800,000 to $4,750,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,715,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1383
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1929 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,000 to 3,377Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in University Park are about $625,000 – $3,950,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, street, carport, detached garage and detached.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.