- Current Prices:$399,900 to $1,050,000
- Closed Prices:$285,000 to $1,238,320
- Median Sale Price:$532,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$244
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1919 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:400 to 4,791Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in University Park are about $325,000 – $1,050,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.