- Current Prices:$399,950 to $699,000
- Closed Prices:$393,000 to $565,000
- Median Sale Price:$435,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$314
- Association Fee Ranges:$312 to $320/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,460 to 2,016Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, University Park features a handful of single-family and condo options. The homes in University Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in University Park are about $300,000 – $550,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.