- Current Prices:$375,000
- Closed Prices:$318,000 to $335,000
- Median Sale Price:$330,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$140
- Association Fee Ranges:$191,$191
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1997 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,898 to 2,364Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in University Pines represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in University Pines are about $190,000 – $295,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.