- Current Prices:$259,000 to $359,900
- Closed Prices:$265,000 to $285,000
- Median Sale Price:$275,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$143
- Association Fee Ranges:$210 to $262/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2006 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,870 to 2,451Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
University Place Townhomes is largely a condo community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in University Place Townhomes are about $240,000 – $360,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.