- Current Prices:$845,000 to $1,250,000
- Closed Prices:$669,000 to $1,150,000
- Median Sale Price:$924,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$286
- Association Fee Ranges:$500 to $745/quarter,$188 to $410/mo,$0,$650 to $2150
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1925 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:2,653 to 4,024Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, University Place features a handful of attached, single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in University Place are about $155,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.