- Current Prices:$995,000 to $6,895,000
- Closed Prices:$1,575,000 to $4,750,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,845,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1095
- Association Fee Ranges:$2500,$430 to $5046/mo,$0 to $6000
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1896 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:840 to 4,445Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, University South features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in University South are about $750,000 – $8,445,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport, street and none.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.