- Current Prices:$729,000 to $750,000
- Closed Prices:$544,000 to $807,000
- Median Sale Price:$715,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$437
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$212 to $466/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,084 to 1,881Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in University Town Center represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in University Town Center are about $295,000 – $995,000 and sit on 3.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.