- Current Prices:$1,295,000 to $4,425,000
- Closed Prices:$825,000 to $2,995,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,595,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$744
- Association Fee Ranges:$544 to $665/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1910 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1 to 5,837Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Upper Rockridge are about $265,000 – $3,795,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, int access from garage, off street parking, detached garage, garage parking, enclosed garage and space per unit - 2.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.