- Current Prices:$400,000
- Closed Prices:$379,900 to $429,950
- Median Sale Price:$414,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$308
- Association Fee Ranges:$230 to $247.17,$210 to $247/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,302 to 1,543Sq. Ft.
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Citracado Village are about $285,000 – $430,000 and sit on 2.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, garage and street.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.