- Current Prices:$359,000 to $895,000
- Closed Prices:$349,900 to $790,000
- Median Sale Price:$450,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$137
- Association Fee Ranges:$89 to $150/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:2,068 to 7,462Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
In terms of home type, Urbana Highlands features a handful of single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2011. In general, homes in Urbana Highlands are about $345,000 – $800,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.