- Current Prices:$496,000 to $879,000
- Closed Prices:$485,000 to $1,325,000
- Median Sale Price:$642,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$220
- Association Fee Ranges:$165/mo,$65 to $165/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2010 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,718 to 4,572Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2010, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Valencia At Mountain Bridge are about $400,000 – $880,000 and sit on 9543.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.