- Current Prices:$369,900 to $529,000
- Closed Prices:$234,800 to $700,000
- Median Sale Price:$369,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$142
- Association Fee Ranges:$1497/quarter,$363 to $496/mo,$321 to $599
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,779 to 4,466Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Valencia Isles are about $250,000 – $625,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.