- Current Prices:$229,900 to $299,500
- Closed Prices:$115,000 to $340,000
- Median Sale Price:$233,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$117
- Association Fee Ranges:$81 to $145/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,000 to 3,700Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Valley Creek is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Valley Creek are about $85,000 – $325,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished and unfinished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.