- Current Prices:$159,900 to $349,900
- Closed Prices:$145,000 to $289,000
- Median Sale Price:$221,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$102
- Association Fee Ranges:$70 to $83/quarter,$0,$22 to $221/mo,$120 to $366
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,071 to 4,089Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Buyers can find what they're looking for with the wide range of designs in Valley Lakes. Most common in this area are single-family homes, which usually have annual home owner association fees ranging from $28 to $375, master fees ranging from $325 to $335, and taxes for the year range from as low as $5,789 to as high as $12,199. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly home owner association fees ranging from $28 to $375, master fees and taxes for the year range from as low as $4,535 to as high as $5,408. Homes in the community generally have unfinished basements. The lot size in the area generally averages a quarter acre. Most residences boast a traditional driveway and garage setup.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.