- Current Prices:$428,880
- Closed Prices:$415,000 to $510,000
- Median Sale Price:$485,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$385
- Association Fee Ranges:$173,$169 to $345/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,000 to 1,350Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Valmont features a handful of attached and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Valmont are $435,000 and sit on 125-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.