- Current Prices:$439,990
- Closed Prices:$425,000 to $467,000
- Median Sale Price:$442,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$154
- Association Fee Ranges:$35 to $65/mo,$197 to $202/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2009 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:2,671 to 3,353Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in Van Buren Village are $395,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.